On Mon, June 13, 2005 2:41 pm, Dave Newton said:
> Have you put in logging statements to make sure that the action
> parameter is what you expect it to be when you hit your action?

Dave is right... throw some println's in that Action and make sure your
getting there in the first place.  The code looks like it should work,
putting aside the code smell observation :) , and as near as I can tell it
should work, at least going to a plain JSP.  Any chance the action you are
passing in isn't the same case?  I always use EqualsIgnoreCase() unless I
know I require case sensitivity... saves a lot of headache that way.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect