From: "Rafael Taboada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi folks. I'm using LookupDispatchAction in order to manage
>  several buttons in a form.
> All work fine, but I want to use html:image instead of html:submit
>  Please, do u know how to use that? I don't understand its attributes very
> well.

If you just want images on the buttons, you can do it with CSS and keep the
     http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/image-button.html

Here is the list of attributes for <html:image>:
     http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#image

What do you need help with?  Are you possibly running into the issue where
the browser sends buttonName.x and buttonName.y parameters instead of a
single parameter?

--
Wendy Smoak