Rafael, first of all, as web developer you should always know what
input your application receives. If you use Firefox, go to their
plugin site and get LiveHTTPHeaders plugin, an invaluable thing. After
you install it, you will be able to trace requests and responses.

To save you time, I can tell you that when you click your image,
browser sends to server something like this: method.x=51&method.y=16

DispatchAction and LookupDispatchAction expects a "method" parameter,
not a "method.x" or "method.y". Also, you need somehow to signal which
method do you want to call.

You need to specify method name in "value" attribute. Since it is an
image, it won't be shown:

value="myProcName" src="myimage.gif" />

The above should produce request like this:
method.x=51&method.y=16&method=myProcName

I hope it works with DispatchAction, but I have not tested it. I think
that you do not need LookupDispatchAction for this. Also check Dakota
Jack's page: www.michaelmcgrady.com/button

Michael.