From: "Rafael Taboada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> altKey="ComprasNuevo.imagen.agregararticulo"
> border="0" property="method" src="../images/Nuevo.png" />
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Request[/ComprasNuevo] does not contain
> handler parameter named 'method'.

Did you look at the request parameters that ARE there?  I bet you'll find
two parameters:  'method.x' and 'method.y'.  The browser is trying to tell
you _where_ on the image the user clicked.

Check the list archives for ways to deal with this, some people have posted
alternate DispatchAction implementations that can  handle images.  Or maybe
one of them has made it into Struts by now... I'm not sure.

--
Wendy Smoak