Michael Mattox wrote:
In the tiles documentation webapp, it's stated:

"A mechanism similar to Java properties files is used for definitions
files : you can have one definition file per key. The appropriate
definition is loaded according to the key."

I'd like to use this to have different tiles for web & wap devices.  Can
someone explain how to do this?  I cannot find any information on how this
works, I've searched everywhere.  I see how it's done for the language
based on the Locale, but not for a user defined key in the session.

Struts doesn't provide anything specifically for this. There's all sorts of ways you could approach it; one possibility would be to map user agent header strings to local variants and define separate resource bundles for web vs. wap.

L.