Thanks to whomever emailed last weeks nonsense thread to the Director
of the Board of Elections.  It made me look like a racist and I was
fired this morning.  The State is also looking into whether my use of
an official email address for that discussion is in violation of state
law.  You did your work well, you low-life bastard.

Signing off....
Mark