From: Andrew Tomaka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:26 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Two Forms, Two Form Beans, One JSP

Hey all,

I'm attempting to create a JSP that is made up of two forms.  Each
form needs a different form bean and is processed by a different
action.  The catch is that the first form returns back to the JSP and
the action responsible for this needs the name attribute set to the
Form Bean of the first form.  When the JSP is loaded after the
processing of the first form, both the form tags are assigned the name
of the first Form Bean.

Is it possible to assign Form Beans to a form instead of assigning
them to an action?

Thanks,
~ Andrew Tomaka