I did consider using a single form bean for both forms, but it didn't
really sit well with me from a design stand point.  We have two
different forms doing two different things so there should be two
different beans.  Heck, if I had it my way, the two forms would be on
separate pages (wizard style), but the customer says otherwise.

I do have an issue with using a single form.  The top list is a list
of program ids.  When a program id is selected, it brings up all the
different sheets for that program id.  The user can then select a
sheet to edit, via radio button, and submit that request.  With this
request, I need to pass the program id that was selected (via hidden
field).  I can't rely on the program id in the drop down box because
if a user performs a search, changes the drop down box and then
selects a sheet to edit, we have a mismatch between the intended
program id to edit and the actual program id to edit (if that makes
any sense).

~ Andrew Tomaka