Thanks; I had a quick hunt through the Javadocs but couldn't see anything relevant. Can you give me a push in the right direction? ;-)

L.

Frank W. Zammetti wrote:

I have one as part of Java Web Parts
(http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net).  Let me know if it suits your needs
(and if not, let me know the shortcomings so I can expand it!)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect