Craig McClanahan wrote the following on 8/23/2005 3:27 PM:

And yes, the javadocs do need to be clearer about the need for this. I'll add some more information to the ViewController class docs to
explain it.

I'm still really confused by all of it as well. Actually what would be great I think is a VERY simple example of the ViewController implementation being used in a sample application. I know I'm supposed to read java docs, but I love learning from example apps:)

--
Rick