Craig McClanahan wrote:
I hope you'll find my comments useful in furthering this kind of discussion. But I'm starting from a different place than you ... I personally think it is a waste of time to improve the tools and documentation support for a five year old architecture that is definitely showing its age.

Craig, I've heard you make this statement a couple of times... can you go into some detail on where and how Struts is "showing its age"? More precisely, in those areas, what are the alternatives and what makes them better?

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect