Michael Jouravlev wrote:
Links to what? To action or to JSP page?

A form action, primarily.

I don't think that references below answer your question, but they
contain valuable info anyway:

No, I'm afraid that they don't. I don't need a tag lib to put a <base> tag in the html, but that won't fix the problem that struts, for some inane reason, _requires_ absolute URLs in its config! Why why why??

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 613-592-2122 x2522
Linux applications development