Both struts and jsf provide a means of handling form submissons, that
seems pretty view controller to me. I dont get how everything's so
black and white and/or chalk and cheese. Sure you define views in jsf,
and you can mess with more than just the forms, but are the
differences really as profound or their similarities really comparable
to VB and C++? Sorry I dont get it. When coding jsf and struts struff
I get the feeling that I'm being abstracted from the servlet spec.

What IDE vendors do is their affair, they've been trying to make
coding brain dead for years and I doubt thats going to stop (note: I'm
not saying that if someone uses an ide s/he is brain dead). But thats
how JSF and struts are supported by IDE vendors not what they are in
themselves, is a motorway made with tarmac or cars?

Like i said before, C++ and VB like struts and jsf, sorry I'm trying
to get it but I'm not there yet.. While I know there are differences
between jsf and struts, I dont think they are as profound as you've
stated.

> Amen, brother.  I wish Mark would see this.

So do I, I guess I'll have to keep at it, and maybe one day I can
become just like you :o) More seriously I'd really like what I'm
missing clarifed as there's obviously something I haven't understood.

Mark