1.4.2

atta-ur rehman wrote:

[X] JDK 1.5 (or JDK 5)

No validator.

HTH.

ATTA

On 1/23/06, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Simon Chappell wrote:
1.4.1 and Struts 1.1

You're lucky.

About 2/3 of our deployments are on 1.3.

We use 1.3, 1.4, and new stuff will (hopefully) be 1.5.

I'm using validator via the typical struts validation stuff.
Ain't corporate standards a wonderful thing? :-)

Sure. I tell myself that every day before I try to decide between
driving 45 minutes to work and cutting my wrists.

Dave