>From: "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> OK, I'm going through the section in the PDF document ("Shale Framework
> v.1.0.1-SNAPSHOT Project Documentation") on the Test Framework. In that
> section, the example appears to involve creating a test class
> (SelectTestCase) in the same WAR project as the application code. Is
> this true? If so, how can we cleanly omit the test case code and
> infrastructure during deployment? Is there posted example code on the
> Web of a completed test case so I can see where everything was placed?

The shale test framework provides mock objects for junit testing outside of a
web container.  The projects are generally organized with two root source
directories.  One for your application source and the other for automated
testing.

The shale framework nightly
(http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly/struts-shale/) archive contains a
"test-framework" folder that has a blank project structure including an ant
build.

> Thanks,
>
> - Brendan

Gary