From: starki78 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:08 AM
To: user
Subject: Using saveToken and isTokenValid

Hi, I try to create a solution that prevents several
submits.

Therefore I place at the end of the first action:

   saveToken(request);

and in the second:

 if (!isTokenValid(request,true)) {
  // duplicate submit, return some error message to user

           ActionMessage msg = new
ActionMessage("errors.DuplicateSubmit","<b>Don't submit twice</b>");

         messages.add("msg", msg);
         saveMessages(request, messages);
         return mapping.findForward("error");

       }
else {
  normal processing

}

The result is that then I click three times I get the warning
that I would like to know but
the first request isn't executed excecuted anymore.

Can you help me? Has someone a similar solution?

Nice greetings
Starky