Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 5:33 AM
Subject: Re: [FRIDAY] Re: has struts reached the saturation

I normally ignore your crap and I'm sorry for prolonging this agony for everyone. This really will be my last word.

Michael, why do you continue to waste your time on such a "big pile of crap" as Struts? What kind of a fool must you be for using the world's worst web framework, run by a bunch on idiotic dictators? If you really believe that, then you are as big a loser as you appear to be. If you think you can do better, then fine, go do it. But please, quit whining and doing nothing about it. Or do you just enjoy whining?

Please. Get a life.

Steve

p.s. Don't bother addressing any reply to me. You'll just be pissing in the wind.

Dakota Jack wrote:
The fact is that there will not be an explanation for this failure. While sitting in the biggest pile of crap code one could imagine, they continue to extoll their virtues as if they were about to be mentioned for an honorarium
in computer history.

<snip>