In case people don't realize this immediately, I didn't write this.

jonathan revusky wrote:
I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my arrogant behavior recently.

I do understand that Struts isn't so bad. Times have been tough for me lately and I think I acted out on this list because of it. None of the girls ever spoke to me in high school and the jocks would always beat me up and take my lunch money. But I'm ok now because I'm the lead developer on Freemarker! And Freemarker is awesome!! The only thing close to it in its awesomness is WebWork.

I know Struts is really made of poo poo and I'm just incredibly awesome, but I don't want you to all take it so personal and I'm sorry you guys all did. I'm only after honest answers - seriously - really that's all I really wanted. I know WebWork is my god and some day when I'm king of the FreeMarkeropia universe the girls will give me a second chance. You'll see. All of you!! Even Mr Evans the gym teacher will see that I'm awesome.

Oh and just one more thing, don't forget: "WebWork rules! and Struts users Drool!!" Ha Ha

Regards,

Jonathan Master of Freemarker and soon to be Ruler of FreeMarkeropia.