People are supposed to stop trying to get a decent or any answer to a real
question because the Struts committers and their toadies turn it into a
flame war?  I see Jonathan as fairly calm under the circumstances and the
more he asks people to answer the question the goofier they become.  But,
there being goofy is hardly a reason to stop trying to get an answer.  I
would bet that if someone with any sense tried to answer the question things
would change quick.  I notice that NO ONE on the Struts PMC has tried to
answer the question.  Rather, they have tried to continue the ruse by
fanning the flames they say they hate.  This is not a fair suggestion,
Jason.  I think Jonathon and others, have a right to keep asking for an
answer until one is forthcoming and not have to stop trying to get one
because the toadies, Newton, Mitchell, etc. are excrementing.