Folks,
Perhaps its time to table all the "I apologize", "has struts reached its limits", "are the rules for becoming a committer fair" etc threads to bed for while. I honestly suspect most of you have reached the point where you're yelling at each other not talking to each other, so perhaps letting it all simmer for a month or so might be productive. At the risk of starting a new flame-fest I don't think whatever (if anything) ails Struts is likely to be terminal in the next 4 weeks.