Brandon Goodin wrote:
On 3/27/06, Jonathan Revusky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Brandon Goodin wrote:

Okay,

I am not a regular reader of the struts mail that roles across my
inbox. But, this juicy tidbit caught my attention. Jonathan, I'd just
like to say that you took a bold step accusing someone of spoofing
you.

I made an honest mistake. I really was sure it was him. So I guess I'm
not so good at playing net detective. Touché.

Not a problem. But it is fun to play net detective. I've enjoyed it
many times myself. I especially enjoy googling people i just met. Does
that make me a creep? ;-)

No. Probably everybody does it nowadays. Posting 4-day-old private messages to a public list in an attempt to re-ignite a flame war would make you a creep, though. But that was somebody else who did that.

I'd also like to point out that you failed miserably. Larry is a
good friend of mine and he would have no problem debating with you.

You may actually believe this, but probably nobody else here does.

Actually, you are right larry is not a good friend of mine :)

Heck, he doesn't even live in Tampa. Feel free to continue guessing.

On a related note... Don't take this too serious. This is rather
harmless humor. Laugh at yourself a little and enjoy the fun. I'm sure
no harm was intended.

Well, there is the minor detail that the spoof really wasn't very funny.
Did you think it was funny?

Yes, but i'm as shallow as larry and rick :D

Well, your taste is questionable. You guys think that Struts 1.x is good code. The Struts developers don't even think that.

Jonathan Revusky