What IS the question? Does anyone actually KNOW anymore?

All I know is that the signal to noise ratio on this list has gone totally belly up. There is now more noise than signal. I am a struts user and I find that this list has become a pure annoyance of late rather than being helpful like it used to be. This is not helping struts. This kind of conversation should not be on the main users list. I'm not saying the converstaion shouldn't be had, but I don't need it swamping my mailbox every day for weeks on end.

If this list doesn't revert to some level of sensability soon I'll just un-subscribe and TBH I very much doubt I'll be the first or the last to go.

Enough is enough. This is going no where usefull, just into the land of spam and trolling.

Bart.

Dakota Jack wrote:

Good god, this seems to be a disease that is catching.  Why don't YOU answer
the question, then, Bart?  It is amazing to watch someone kiss ass and be
arrogant at the same time.