Michael Jouravlev wrote:

> On 5/3/06, Rob Manthey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> .... action knowing dynamically what jsp it's called from ...
>
> ... If you like, you can stick
> your last location into your HTML forms as a hidden field, or into all
> links as a parameter in a rewrite-URL manner.

Yuk.  Yes, I was deliberately avoiding that type of
bare-your-soul-to-the-user html programmatic stuff.  I'm acheiving a lot
with serverside programmatic side-steps at present, and was aware of
that possibility, but am trying to find any way to avoid adding another
"special" field in my url rewrites.
 Rob