From: Maya menon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:06 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Struts with Eclipse 3.1

All,

  Is it possible to use struts with Eclipse 3.1 ? If yes, how. Can
anyone please help.

  Thanks.

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.