From: Maya menon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:54 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts with Eclipse 3.1

Yes, I was trying that.

  I created an empty "Web project" in eclipse and imported struts-sample.war.
But this created two WEB-INF directories and 2 web.xml files. Looks like when a
web project is first created, it already creates the web.xml and web-inf
directory,a nd when the war file gets imported, it creates it again.

  So, I created a simple Java project and imported the war file. But
functionally, will it work. What other suggestions ?

"Chaudhary, Harsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  A sample web project is bundeled with the struts distribution at like:
\struts-1.2.8-bin\struts-1.2.8-bin\webapps
Its called struts-examples.war. Get that running and then you can reuse
that code to get started.
Harsh.