since the package name is "code", the .class files are found in
WEB-INF/classes/code folder.

Is the class files under the folder "WEBAPP\WEB-INF\classes"???

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P (Paz)

Consultant for AXA,
Senior Software Engineer,
HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
Off   : +61-3-9618-4085
Mob : +61-0411-354-838

"Tom Jerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/09/2006 04:13 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: exception

Yes. Both LoginAction.java and LoginForm.java are in code package. Please
let me know if I have to send you the entire folder ? What you mean by
this
"loaded within the Web Appilication." ???????????

> Are you sure that the Form Bean class is loaded within the Web
> App;lication.
>
> Id teh package correct: code.LoginForm???
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Pazhanikanthan. P (Paz)
>
> Consultant for AXA,
> Senior Software Engineer,
> HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
> Off   : +61-3-9618-4085
> Mob : +61-0411-354-838
>

> "Tom Jerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 07/09/2006 04:02 PM
> Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List"

>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: exception
>

> There are no database operations. It is the simplest one. I am learning
by
> example.

> <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
> 1.2//EN"
>           "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd";>
>
> <struts-config>
>     <form-beans>
>             <form-bean name="loginForm" type="code.LoginForm"/>
>      </form-beans>
>
>     <global-forwards>
>         <forward name="mainmenu" path="/mainmenu.jsp"/>
>     </global-forwards>
>
>     <action-mappings>
>             <action path="/login"
>                 type="code.LoginAction"
>                 name="loginForm"
>                 scope="session"
>                 input="/index.jsp">
>             </action>
>      </action-mappings>
>
>     <controller
> processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"/>
>
>     <message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources" null="false"/>
>
>     <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin" >
>
>       <!-- Path to XML definition file -->
>       <set-property property="definitions-config"
>                        value="/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml" />
>       <!-- Set Module-awareness to true -->
>       <set-property property="moduleAware" value="true" />
>     </plug-in>
>

>   <!-- =================================================== Validator
> plugin
> -->
>
>   <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
>     <set-property
>         property="pathnames"
>         value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
>   </plug-in>
>
> </struts-config>
>
> Please let me know if I have to zip and send the entire folder.
>
> On 9/7/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Did you mention LoginForm in struts-config properly - I mean
> > <form-beans>
> >                 <!-- Login form bean -->
> >                 <form-bean name="LoginForm" type="xyz.yxz...."/>
> > </form-beans>
> > And <action .......
> >

> > Pls share your struts-config.xml.

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Se
> > rvletStubImpl.java:996)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
> > java:419)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
> > java:463)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
> > java:315)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.r
> > un(WebAppServletContext.java:6452)
> >         at

weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
> > bject.java:321)
> >         at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118
> > )
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
> > etContext.java:3661)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
> > java:2630)
> >         at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)