From: Tom Jerry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:03 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: exception

There are no database operations. It is the simplest one. I am learning by
example.

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.2//EN"
          "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd";>

<struts-config>
    <form-beans>
            <form-bean name="loginForm" type="code.LoginForm"/>
     </form-beans>

    <global-forwards>
        <forward name="mainmenu" path="/mainmenu.jsp"/>
    </global-forwards>

    <action-mappings>
            <action path="/login"
                type="code.LoginAction"
                name="loginForm"
                scope="session"
                input="/index.jsp">
            </action>
     </action-mappings>

    <controller
           processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"/>

    <message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources" null="false"/>

    <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin" >

      <!-- Path to XML definition file -->
      <set-property property="definitions-config"
                       value="/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml" />
      <!-- Set Module-awareness to true -->
      <set-property property="moduleAware" value="true" />
    </plug-in>