LoginAction.class is definitely present in WEB-INF/classes/code folder.
It is referenced in struts-config.xml as code.LoginAction.

On 9/7/06, fausto mancini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The problem is not within the formbean...
The web container is not able to find the Action (LoginAction) class...
Please make sure you have a compiled class (LoginAction.class) under
WEB-INF/classes/code folder in your production environment...