Try to check your Application Server specific deployement decriptor files. Probably something is wrong oe missing.

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Tom Jerry wrote:

no..no.. no need.... just now, I run the same application using Tomcat
WebServer.... and OUTPUT CAME !!!!!!!!!!! which means... definitely
something is wrong with Weblogic :( How is exception of creating bean
connected to weblogic ???????????????

On 9/7/06, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tom Jerry ha scritto:
> I sent the same folder to my friend's system just now... and to my
> astonishment, output came :( what is wrong with my system ??? Will
> there be
> something wrong with Eclipse itself ???????????????

In a previous post you wrote that you put "servlet-api.jar" in
WEB-INF/lib, try removing it...