On 12/5/06 12:25 PM, "Mark Shifman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2.  The textfield seems to get a String[] rather than a String and I
> don't have any idea how to do it differently.

I donĀ¹t know if you can do this because I've never really worked with Struts
1. Can you make the Map in your form a Map<Object,String>? That might make
the values be String instead of String[]. This is only an idea.

I'm not sure OGNL will do this with generics. You could test it easily
enough by making your model just a Map<Object,String> and see if that works.

Mark