Hi folks,

Very low reactions on my posting about indexed properties, form, beanutils and
request scope.

I therefore impose the following CHALLENGE STATEMENT: "Indexed Properties can
not be used with FORMS on REQUEST scope!"

I am curious to know who is able to support or reject this statement, beceause
until now I was not able do implement this scenario without exceptions.

Ted Husted: I would really like your view on the above... :-)

Kind regards

Urso Wieske