Hi Ted

Are there any AJAX Tags related issues in S2.0.1?? I'm currently migrating my project to 2.0.1, so in case there are any issues i'll start backing off. I got certain postings which were discussing DOJO issues in it to which i'm not much concerned right now. Overall i dont see any major issues in 2.0.1. Correct me if i'm wrong.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: [S2] Struts 2 GA Release Anytime Soon?

On 12/21/06, Elie Ciment <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The beta tag doesn't sit so well with them up there.

Yes, this is why we release the codebase and then decide on its
quality. We can make the judgement on actual experience, ratther than
guestimates. Unless we go back and re-release the XWork bits as a
stable version, S2.01 is stuck with the beta tag, regardless of the
quality of the build.

Though, it still could happen any time. The stumbling block is the
XWork beta/rc tag. Once that is resolved, everything else could be
wrapped up the first time someone had a free day.

-Ted.