--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Are you suggesting that maybe a FORM tag is written
> if you modify the templates?
>
> On 3/10/07, Ian Roughley wrote:
>> I haven't looked lately, but I imagine there is a
>> <form> tag in there somewhere, otherwise I don't
see
>> how it would work.

I think he's suggesting there's a form tag, which
obviously there is.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] continued:
> Any solid framework should be usable first and
> modifiable second.  Is the framework usable without
> writing framework code first?

I have two S2 apps behind me and a third on the way
(hopefully a public-facing site, finally!)

I'm not sure what you mean by "framework code", but I
haven't had to fork S2 yet. I've actually found it
quite capable and *very* easy to develop with, and
WebWork has been around for quite awhile.

As Musachy said, if you have specific issues, file a
report on JIRA or enumerate them.

I am not a committer or anything but I am happy to
work on documentation issues as time permits. I am
still not sure what specific issues you're having with
the Ajax documentation, but if you have suggestions,
make them: the docs were enough to get me started but
can always be better.

d.