--- Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Note that it is the action name not the method name.
> (Though, I often wonder if the method name would
make
> more sense.)

Sakes alive, really?! Hmm, I wonder if I've just been
naming things luckily up 'til now--I may have to
rename some validation files, although up until now I
haven't had any issues.

I think for *sure* the method name would make more
sense; that's even what I thought it *was*!!!

Is that on the validation wiki page?

d.