On Wednesday 11 April 2007 01:49:01 Asaf Paris Mandoki wrote:
> Wouldn't a forum be more appropriate for this kind of exchange?

I am not sure. Personally I do prefer mailing lists. They save a lot of time,
especially if you are subscribed to a lot of lists. Navigating to different
forums is not what I would like to do every day. Just checking my inbox is
much better :-)

But I know that a lot of users like web forums more than mailing lists. There
was a discussion at the developer list about communicating a forum some time
ago, but without result.

You can always use nabble as a forum interface to this list, its pretty good:
http://www.nabble.com/Struts---User-f206.html

Piero