You should have a "getBar()" defined on your action, not a "getFoo()"

regards
musachy

On 4/12/07, Scott Nesbitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a form with an autocompleter like this:

<s:form id="mainForm" theme="simple" validate="false">
  <s:url id="autosportsteam"
action="LookupSportsTeam"/>
     <s:autocompleter name="sportsTeam"
                      id="sportsTeam"
                      keyName="sportsTeamKey"
                      theme="ajax"
                      href="%{#autosportsteam}"
                      cssStyle="width: 500px;"
                      dropdownHeight="180";
                      loadMinimumCount="2"
                      loadOnTextChange="true"
                      autoComplete="false"
                      showDownArrow="false"
                      delay="100"
                      searchType="substring"
                      forceValidOption="true"/>
  <s:hidden name="foo" value="bar"/>
</s:form>

I expected that my LookupSportsTeamAction class (which
extends ActionSupport and has a getter and setter on
foo) would be able to use the foo member variable.
But it is always null, though the sportsTeam variable
is being set correctly.

Any ideas on this?  This works in other pages that do
not have the autocompleter tag.

Thanks,

Scott