From: Dave Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:44 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [S1] The proper way to define taglibs in a jsp file

--- "Crawford, Preston" wrote:
> Oh, I just remembered something. There might be overhead/risk to jsps
> hitting the dtd on the
Internet
> vs. the local tld, no?

I'm not sure that that's what the URI really does; they *look* like URLs but
I think they're just look-up values to find the corresponding TLD.

(This has always been a somewhat murky area for me, because I've never
really cared, but I think the only time it spins out to the 'net is if it
can't find the TLD locally... it might depend on the IDE and/or server,
though.)

d.

message.