shame i was hoping to go back to s2 becouse of all the ajax dojo mess i found in 2.0.6, guesss i'll have to wait a few more months :(

From: "Musachy Barroso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [S2.0.8] datetimepicker.... is it a train wreck?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:07:34 -0400

Al just to answer your question straight, yes, it is a train wreck and I
would advise not to use it until 2.1 comes out.

regards
musachy

On 6/13/07, Al Sutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That page seems offer no help for me at all.  As a side note, the bug I
mentioned in my original email means that the example in the page doesn't
work under certain conditions.

What bit of that page did you think might help me?

Btw, please don't post more links to your site, I'm not really interested
in
boosting your google ad counts, I'd prefer a solution to getting
formatLength="medium" working.