Good Day,

I decided to use UrlHelper.buildUrl(getChartUrl(), req, res, null); for the
chart url because that probably won't change on a per Action basis but I can
see that the data url should come from the Action so I will try to use the
suggestion that you put forward for the data url.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth
http://www.connext.co.za