Thank you a lot! Toni. That answer cleared my question.

Have you noticed there is Non-IoC version of OpenSessionInViewInterceptor in
the Apache Struts 2 Documents. Please click the below link:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/non-ioc-version-of-opensessioninviewinterceptor.html

I don't know if this one work?