2007/7/12, Ing. Andrea Vettori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Yes i'm sure it's true.

So the struts related performance seems not too bad...

compared to what?

Compared to nothing... they are pure numbers. They are simply just good enought (to me).

If we don't have this in mind we should use assember for everything :)

In the high load test, after 10 seconds you have about 90 users (the other 10 should have finished). Having a response time of 2,5 seconds for a db search and result display under such load seems very good to me.

Don't you ?

--
Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology