Hi out there,

I am trying to get a little Ajax running w/ the S2.
On the webpage: http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html
it says:
- include the Dojo Plugin distributed with Struts 2 in your /WEB-INF/lib
folder.
- Add <%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %> to your page.
- Include the head tag on the page, which can be configured for performance
or debugging purposes.

Where do I find the plugin. I did not see one shipped w/ S2 downloads?
I guess after I found it, it will be answer my next question of the location
of the concerning tld to use.

I spend hours so far looking for it and I just end up feeling stupid not
finding it.

If there's another post explaining the same problem. I am sorry but I did
not find it so far...

Best regards and thanks for any help.
D.