OK Dave, for those of us who are interested in getting 2.1 working the
original poster's question seems entirely relevant. Just what does the line
'- include the Dojo Plugin distributed with Struts 2 in your /WEB-INF/lib'
mean. I cannot find any distribution or source for said plugin either.

cheers,
Paul B.