I am new to struts2 as well and had no prior knowledge of Struts1.
Although, I think its an advantage if you\'ve worked with servlets and
MVC structure before you begin.

I am reading Practical struts2 web 2.0 projects book.  I dont have a
lot of nice things to say about the book but its practically the
complete struts2 book thats out there.

Book or tutorials are the way to go.  Wont recommend roseIndia
tutorials as I think they are missing a lot of key points but
wanTii\'s tutorials look very good.

Thanks Wes!

On 12/13/07, Wes Wannemacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can also check out my tutorials -

> http://www.wantii.com/wordpress/?cat=6
>
> start from the bottom and work your way up.
>
> -Wes
>
> On 12/13/07, aum strut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am new to struts and wana to learn it.Please suggest me can i start
> > directly to learn Struts2 or do i need to have prior knowledge of
> > Struts1.Any help or suggestion in this regard is much appriciated.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Aum
> >

> --
> Wesley Wannemacher