I want to be able to hide an entire <s:div> tag based on an onclick event
from a <s:checkbox>

I was not able to hide the div.
And when I tried to hide just a <s:textbox> field only the html text box was
hidden, not the label.

Anyone have any suggestions for me.

Here is what I have:  The clickProd is fired from clicking a textbox that I
haven't shown in my example.

<script type="text/javascript">
        function clickProd()
        {
                document.LocationAddNode.elements("prodIp").style.display =
'none'; //Only
removes textbox, not the label
                document.LocationAddNode.elements("prodIpPort").style.display =
'none';
//Does not work
        }
</script>

                <s:form action="LocationAddNode" validate="false"
id="LocationAddNode"
name="LocationAddNode">
                        <s:div id="prodIpPort" name="prodOpenLinkUri">
                                <s:textfield name="prodSendUri.ip"
label="OpenLink IP" id="prodIp" />
                                <s:textfield name="prodSendUri.port"
label="Port" id="prodPort"