I am doing some research ajax+struts2. you know struts2.0 has the built-in
supprot for ajax based on Dojo, but I found the components is not very rich,
only have some basic function. I know there are a lot of ajax components for
JSF. So what did you do for struts2, develop your costom widgets or use the
third party ajax library? If you use the third party ajax libray? Could you
tell me which library is better? And give me some comments about how to
integrate with struts2?

Thanks