Hi,

Still not able to call without any domain name like .action,.com

URL:- http://host:8080/email(withour . extension)
Error Page:-

type Status report
message /email
description The requested resource (/email) is not available.

My struts.properties file

struts.devMode = true
struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames=true
struts.multipart.parser=org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.multipart.JakartaMultiPartRequest
struts.action.extension=action,,com

Have u check it with your struts application any time before..

Plz reply