Hi,
This is my web.xml
<web-app>

    <display-name>Project Name</display-name>

        <filter>
        <filter-name>struts-cleanup</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp</filter-class>
        </filter>

    <filter>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>
    </filter>
        <filter>
                <filter-name>sitemesh</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter</filter-class>
        </filter>
        <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts-cleanup</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>
        <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>sitemesh</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

   <session-config>
                <session-timeout>60</session-timeout>
        </session-config>

    <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>ISP_View/index.html</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

</web-app>

This is my sample struts.xml
<struts>
    <package name="ISP" extends="struts-default">

                <interceptors>
                        <interceptor name="closeSession"
class="isp.interceptor.CloseSessionInterceptor"/>

                        <interceptor-stack name="default">
                                        <interceptor-ref
name="closeSession"/>
                                        <interceptor-ref
name="completeStack"/>
                                        <interceptor-ref
name="paramsPrepareParamsStack"/>
                        </interceptor-stack>

                </interceptors>

  <action name="email" class="isp.action.TempAction">
                        <result>/XXX_View/temp.jsp</result>
                        <result name="success">/XXX_View/temp.jsp</result>
                        <result name="input">/XXX_View/temp.jsp</result>
                </action>
</package>
</struts>

struts.properties file

struts.devMode = true
struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames=true
struts.multipart.parser=org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.multipart.JakartaMultiPartRequest

And url works fine with .action and .com not works only with /email or every
action name without .action ext. ):

And one more thing i am using sitemesh,but i think it not a big issue at
all.

Br,
jignesh

>>> https://kily.myseaversite.com/category.action should be work like