A param called "button.login" means the ParametersInterceptor has to call getButton().setLogin(val).

If you don't have a getButton() method, or getButton() returns null, an exception like this occurs while trying to set the parameter.

hezjing wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to create a login interceptor.

When a login form is submitted, I got the following exception:

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor setParameters
SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception
caught setting 'button.login' on 'class
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport: Error setting expression
'button.login' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@2d4c7e'

What does this exception means?