The "button.login" is a key in i18n properties file, and it is suppose
to retrieve the label for a button.

I suspect this problem could be the interceptor statck I configured,

        <interceptor-ref name="servlet-config" />
        <interceptor-ref name="params" />
        <interceptor-ref name="login" /> // my interceptor
        <interceptor-ref name="prepare" />
        <interceptor-ref name="chain" />
        <interceptor-ref name="model-driven" />
        <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload" />
        <interceptor-ref name="static-params" />
        <interceptor-ref name="params" />
        <interceptor-ref name="conversionError" />
        <interceptor-ref name="validation" />
        <interceptor-ref name="workflow" />

Is it OK if my login interceptor is configured after the params interceptor?

On 2/5/08, Jeromy Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A param called "button.login" means the ParametersInterceptor has to
> call getButton().setLogin(val).
>
> If you don't have a getButton() method, or getButton() returns null, an
> exception like this occurs while trying to set the parameter.
>
> hezjing wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm trying to create a login interceptor.
> >
> > When a login form is submitted, I got the following exception:
> >
> > com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor setParameters
> > SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception
> > caught setting 'button.login' on 'class
> > com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport: Error setting expression
> > 'button.login' with value
> > '[Ljava.lang.String;@2d4c7e'
> >

> > What does this exception means?

Hez